Set up to succeed – work in a way that enables you to thrive and love your job. Work in an environment, where you are valued, trusted and supported.
Career Private GP at Concierge Medical
- Cotswolds, Wiltshire, West Oxfordshire
- Award winning private practice
Are you looking for a flexible, rewarding and sustainable GP career?
Due to steady growth and ongoing expansion, we have opportunities for highly motivated and committed GPs to join our friendly team. We are keen to hear from interested applicants for this home-based role serving our appreciative clients within The Cotswolds, West Oxfordshire and Wiltshire.
Concierge Medical was founded in 2013 as the first true ‘concierge’ practice in the UK, and has since grown to become a multi-award winning company committed to providing exceptional healthcare to its members, whilst ensuring we create an environment for our team to thrive. We know that good medicine is based on relationships, trust and having the right resources needed to do the job.
- Salary range of £100 to £120K FTE
- Full and part time roles
- Relocation allowance
- Flexible working
- Full indemnity through our corporate scheme
- 6 weeks annual leave, plus bank holiday entitlement
- Private health insurance, life insurance and pension scheme
- Mileage allowance
- Salary sacrifice scheme for EVs
- Designated body and appraisal support
- Back office, practice management and nursing support
- Regular CPD, team meetings, consultant seminars and training sessions
We are looking for outstanding individuals to play pivotal roles in delivering high quality health care to registered members of our practice at home. You will understand the vision and values of Concierge Medical, whilst possessing drive and ambition to embrace a new way of working. The role affords immense flexibility in your work/life balance.
You will be responsible for managing your own personal list of clients, and have control over your daily workload and diary. Enjoy the satisfaction of working autonomously and fulfilling your personal and professional interests whilst delivering the best patient-focused family medicine. Know your patients, be their trusted advocate, and have the time to care for them.
You will work as part of a small and focused clinical team, with excellent access to diagnostics, secondary care and allied health professionals. You will be supported by our large back office team and a dedicated medical PA, no task is too much trouble for them. We will always have your back !
It’s impossible to put into words just how much our Concierge GP roles contrast with standard ways of working. Undoubtedly, you will have more family and recreational time during the ‘working week’ . Standard ‘sessions’ simply do not apply – you will manage your own clients and your time through a mix of home visits and remote consultations, allowing for considerable flexibility.
- Will be a complete ‘team player’
- Be confident in your abilities
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have the commitment to help drive the practice, and business forward
And will of course,
- Be an experienced family practitioner, dedicated to providing the highest level of care to your patients
- Are of professional high standing, and can demonstrate full participation in regulatory processes throughout your career
- Have the commitment to learning and developing the new skills of private practice
- Have exceptional organisational and time management skills, and capable of working well as part of a bigger team
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Hold a full GMC registration and a licence to practice
- Hold a valid driving licence and willingness to travel
- Live within or nearby our practice area
ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR NEW CAREER?
We’d be delighted to hear from you if you believe you can fulfil a unique and challenging, yet highly rewarding role, with significant lifestyle benefits and financial rewards.
If you would like to have an informal with our Managing Partner (Kat Carrick) prior to applying, please contact her on 07983 730719 or email@example.com.