Website usage terms & conditions and Internet Privacy & Cookies Policy
Internet Privacy & Cookies Policy
This policy covers all data that is shared by a visitor with us whether directly via www.conciergemedical.co.uk or via email.
This policy provides an explanation as to what happens to any personal data that you share with us, or that we collect from you either directly via this Website or via email.
Certain businesses are required under the data protection act to have a data controller. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 our data controller is Kat Carrick and can be contacted via email at email@example.com.
1. Information we collect
In operating our Website we may collect and process the following data about you:
1.1 Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
1.2 Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as when you register to receive information such as a newsletter or contact us via the contact us page.
1.3 Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services, and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our Website to our advertisers.
Such information will not identify you personally, it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. It is used by us to analyse how visitors interact with the Website so that we can continue to develop and improve this Website.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using a cookie file that is downloaded to your computer. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies
contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular areas of our Website.
Any advertising featured on this Website may also incorporate cookies, over which we have no control. Such cookies (if used) would be downloaded once you click on advertisements on our Website.
For more information on cookies you can read the guidance at All About Cookies .
3. Use of your information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
3.1 To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you if you have consented to receive such information.
- 3.2 To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- 3.3 To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or
service/product changes, that may affect our service.
3.4 If you are a customer, we may contact you with information about the Practice that might be of interest to you.
3.6 If you are not a customer, but have subscribed to our newsletter, then we may contact you with information about the Practice that might be of interest to you.
3.7 If you do not want us to use your data for ourselves you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
4. Storing your personal data
4.1 We may transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Economic area for processing and storing. In addition, it may be processed by staff operating outside the European Economic area who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
4.2 Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into via our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
4.3 The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where
you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain areas of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
5. Disclosing your information
5.1 Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries.
5.2 We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- 5.2.1 Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- 5.2.2 Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- 5.2.3 To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
6. Third party links
You might find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
7. Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
8. Contacting us
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this policy please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would prefer to write to us then our contact address is Concierge Medical Practice Ltd, Lynley House, Moreton Paddox, Warwickshire CV35 9BU.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Concierge Medical’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Lynley House, Moreton Paddox, Moreton Morrell, Warwickshire CV35 9BU. Our company is registered in England and Wales and our registration number is 8387668. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.