PATIENT SURVEY RESULTS MAY 2015
We are continually striving to improve the private doctor service that we offer in the Cotswolds and Stratford Upon Avon, and appreciate any ongoing feedback and comments that we get from both members and non-members. We review and act on all suggestions that we receive.
We issued our very first formal patient survey to all of our members at the beginning of May. The simple satisfaction survey asked members to rate our services with nine separate questions, covering accessibility, responsiveness, caring, trust, communication and confidence.
We are now pleased to be able to publish the full results.
– 100% of our members have “absolute” trust and confidence in our doctors
– 100% would ‘always’ recommend us.
– 100% found it ‘very easy’ or ‘easy’ to contact our doctors and get a convenient appointment
– 100% found our doctors ‘very responsive’ or ‘responsive’
– 100% found our doctors ‘very caring’ or ‘caring’
– 100% felt our doctors were ‘excellent’ or ‘good’ at listening to them, explaining tests and involving them in their care.
– 100% rated their overall experience as a patient as ‘excellent’ or ‘good’
Click here to download the results:
We are very grateful to everyone who responded to the survey. Remember, we welcome and act on all feedback, and want our members to be delighted with the service that we offer. #HappyPatients!
“This is the way forward for GP care”
“I can’t find fault! They have been brilliant with our mother”