Founded in 2013, Concierge Medical Practice has progressed to become a national award-winning private General Practice, providing the best healthcare to individual clients and businesses throughout Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, and Oxfordshire.
We are a members’ only Practice – our members are assigned a lead doctor, and have access to our entire Practice team. All of our 10 doctors are employed by the Practice, and our doctor service is complemented by our growing nursing team and supported by our friendly, growing administration office. We provide our routine services from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday, and operate a 24/7 private ‘Out of Hours’ service for our members outside our routine hours.
Quite a number of our members run farms/estates/or businesses from home. They often have a number of visitors from outside our catchment area. We are regularly asked if we can provide one-off appointments to staff members who can’t get a timely appointment with their own doctor or to visitors who have taken ill. Up until now, we have been unable to do so, as our indemnity and entire Practice is built around our membership model. However, always seeking to provide a solution for our members, we have introduced a new and unique healthcare solution for estate owners and managers.
We understand the time, dedication and demands of running an estate. The multitude of opportunities and challenges facing rural estates and landowners and the importance of having your team fit, well and on hand. We know the cost of delays in securing appointments and in diagnosing and treating illness. We know the challenges of accessing immediate healthcare for travelling visitors who are not registered locally, but have suddenly taken unwell whilst away from home. We know how important it is to have timely access to a trusted local professional who can provide both reassurance, as well as medical advice and support.
Our members can choose to take out our new annual ‘Estate Package’, a membership ‘add-on’ which specifically addresses the need for acute medical attention for member estate staff and estate visitors if taken unwell.
Here are our top 5 benefits of having a Concierge Medical private doctor for your estate:
- Your ‘Estate Package’ gives you the reassurance that you can help and can secure assistance for your estate staff when they need it most. It will ensure your estate operation is never compromised with 24/7 access to the best healthcare provision for managing acute illness.
- Your ‘Estate Package’ gives you access to our local team of Concierge Medical doctors, and to our strong network of local consultants and allied health professionals, helping you access the right resources quickly.
- Your ‘Estate Package’ covers your team for urgent medical attention when needed ensuring the best healthcare provision with access to our team of local Concierge Medical doctors for a timely diagnosis and treatment.
- Your ‘Estate Package’ provides flexible and affordable access to our services for your staff and visitors; as long as the Estate is a member, we will cover staff and visitors for acute conditions.
- Your ‘Estate Package’ offers an impressive value proposition to your estate visitors. If taken unwell while staying with you, you have the reassurance of 24/7 advice and support from our Concierge Medical private doctors, to ensure that your guests are well cared for.
Concierge Medical offers a choice of membership options including Individual/Family Membership, International Membership and solutions for business and corporates including bespoke packages of cover to suit the business needs. Our membership team is available to discuss membership options and solutions with you.
For a comprehensive healthcare package of benefits consider both our primary healthcare memberships and private healthcare insurance. We negotiated with HMCA Members to offer discounted rates for private medical cover exclusively for Concierge Medical Practice Members and their families or employees. The Concierge Medical Healthcare Plan is a comprehensive plan which provides generous cash benefits for surgery and other charges.
Some elements of the plan include:
- Guaranteed acceptance for Concierge Medical members and their families, subject to terms and conditions. All ages are accepted, and medical examination is not required.
- Diagnostic referrals, such as blood tests and scans, recommended and carried out by Concierge Medical included subject to the Description of Benefits.
- Choose from over 500 hospitals country-wide and specialists of your choice.
- Claims are settled promptly.
- Excellent UK based personal member services.
For more information contact our membership team:
T: 01451 600 900
27 June 2022