Career opportunities at ConciergeMedical – June 2020
Are you looking for a flexible, rewarding and sustainable career? Maybe you’re frustrated in your current role, and are looking for an environment in which you can practice freely whilst enjoying a true work/life balance?
At Concierge Medical, we are pleased to announce a unique opportunity for an experienced, highly committed GP to join our team on a permanent basis in The Cotswolds.
We are looking for an outstanding individual to play a pivotal role in delivering high quality health care to our members. You will understand the vision and values of Concierge Medical, whilst possessing drive and ambition to embrace a new way of working. This is a full time home-based role, yet affords immense flexibility in your work/life balance.
You will be responsible for managing your own personal list of clients, and have control over your daily workload and diary. Enjoy the satisfaction of working autonomously and fulfilling your personal and professional interests whilst delivering the best patient-focused family medicine. Know your patients, be their trusted advocate, and have the time to care for them.
It’s impossible to put into words just how much our Concierge GP roles contrast with standard ways of working. Undoubtedly, you will have more family and recreational time during the ‘working week’ . Standard ‘sessions’ simply do not apply, but even our busiest doctors spend, on average, less than 4 hours a day ‘at work’ through a mix of home visits, telephone calls, and emails.
In return we offer a highly competitive package along with the rare opportunity to work within our motivated team.
- A 3-month accelerated induction and mutual assessment period, all fully reimbursed.
- A competitive starting salary of £80-90k, with progression to £120k, reviewed annually
- Performance related bonus
- Opportunity to participate in our growth share scheme
- Relocation allowance
- Flexible working that is truly unique
- Indemnity reimbursement
- 6 weeks annual leave, plus bank holiday entitlement
- Private health insurance, life insurance and pension scheme
- Mileage allowance
- Mobile phone
- Designated body and appraisal support
- Back office and practice management support
- Regular CPD, team meetings, consultant seminars and training sessions
- Are an experienced family practitioner, dedicated to providing the highest level of care to your patients with a minimum of 3 years post GP training
- Are of professional high standing, and can demonstrate full participation in regulatory processes throughout your career
- Are committed to learning and developing the new skills of private practice and to embrace the challenge of change
- Have exceptional organisational and time management skills, and capable of working well as part of a bigger team and as an independent practitioner
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Hold a full GMC registration and a licence to practice
- Hold a valid driving licence and willingness to travel
- Live in the area
Above all, you are ready for change and know there is a better way of working?
ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR NEW CAREER?
We’d be delighted to hear from you if you believe you can fulfil a unique and challenging, yet highly rewarding role, with significant lifestyle benefits and financial rewards.
For further information please contact our Managing Partner, Ms Kat Carrick on firstname.lastname@example.org. Complete confidence assured.
CLOSING DATE 30th June 2020
If you would like to be kept up to date with job vacancies at Concierge Medical, please enter your details below.