We are looking for an outstanding individual to play a pivotal role in delivering high quality health care to our members. You will understand the vision and values of Concierge Medical, whilst possessing drive and ambition to embrace a new way of working. This is a full time home-based role, yet affords immense flexibility in your work/life balance.
You will be responsible for managing your own personal list of clients, and have control over your daily workload and diary. Enjoy the satisfaction of working autonomously and fulfilling your personal and professional interests whilst delivering the best patient-focused family medicine. Know your patients, be their trusted advocate, and have the time to care for them.
It’s impossible to put into words just how much our Concierge GP roles contrast with standard ways of working. Undoubtedly, you will have more family and recreational time during the ‘working week’ . Standard ‘sessions’ simply do not apply, but even our busiest doctors spend, on average, less than 4 hours a day ‘at work’ through a mix of home visits, telephone calls, and emails.
In return we offer a highly competitive package along with the rare opportunity to work within our motivated team.
- A 3-month accelerated induction and mutual assessment period, all fully reimbursed.
- A competitive starting salary of £80-90k, with progression to £120k, reviewed annually
- Performance related bonus
- Opportunity to participate in our growth share scheme
- Relocation allowance
- Flexible working that is truly unique
- Indemnity reimbursement
- 6 weeks annual leave, plus bank holiday entitlement
- Private health insurance, life insurance and pension scheme
- Mileage allowance
- Mobile phone
- Designated body and appraisal support
- Back office and practice management support
- Regular CPD, team meetings, consultant seminars and training sessions