The are many benefits to having a Concierge Medical private doctor, here are ten of the best:
- Keeping it Personal – You and your private doctor will build a trusted and valued relationship over time, through on-going continuity of care and working together to manage both your immediate and long-term health. Concierge Medical’s doctors believe in the traditional value of the ‘family doctor’, acting as your advocate and providing care for you and your family as and when you need it.
- Access Unlimited – You have direct access to your private doctor when you need them, avoiding queues and delays without hassle. They are always able to come and see you within 24 hrs, and phone/video consultations are always available the same day.
- 24/7 Contact – We don’t always fall ill during Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, do we? Concierge Medical has a robust system for contacting them in the evenings, overnight and weekends, when normal surgeries are closed. So, no need for 111 – you can always speak to a practice doctor 24/7 who knows you and your medical history.
- Home Comforts – Your private doctor will visit you at home for all face-to-face consultations. Not just for convenience and safety, but also because we all know that when you feel unwell, the last thing you want to do is go out.
- In Your Own Time – Your private doctor can provide flexible appointments at home, or the office, at times that suit you for convenience. Not only that but your doctor has no limit on consultation time, so no need to feel rushed to discuss your concerns. It takes as long as it takes…
- All under one (your) roof – Your doctor can provide annual flu vaccines, childhood and travel immunisations, ECG’s, blood tests (next day results), wound care and dressing changes all at home. Concierge Medical is also a government approved private provider of COVID19 testing and has a dedicated COVID19 manager who will sort out all your travel swabs for you if you need to travel or are thinking about that summer holiday!
- It’s not what you know but who you know – Your private doctor works with an extensive network of local health professionals for expert advice. Where you need to see a specialist, they will refer you to the best consultants and experts and manage this process with you.
- Best of both Worlds – Your private doctor practice is subject to the same regulatory, accreditation and appraisal framework as NHS services. You don’t drop out of any system and remain entitled to NHS services and can choose how, when, what and where you want to manage your health – and your private doctor will help advise and facilitate your choices, with the focus always being on timely and accurate diagnostics and comprehensive, effective treatment plans.
- Access to Medication – Your private doctor will provide same day prescriptions that can be sent to your local pharmacy or can be delivered directly to your home. All Concierge Medical doctors also carry a comprehensive doctor’s bag of most commonly prescribed medication, which, if needed, they can dispense during home visits.
- At Your Own Discretion – Your health is your business, and your conversations will be directly with your private doctor, (no ‘gate keeper’ receptionist to try and bypass). Your private doctor service is discreet and professional and supported by secure e-mail, text and video communication systems. Completely independent and not tied to specific hospitals, insurers or conventional ways of working, Concierge Medical’s only concern is ensuring clients the best for their health and wellbeing.
To find out more about Concierge Medical Practice membership and benefits contact us.